- Search our website and request an online quotation or phone us to find you the right deal. tel. 01189 420030
- We check with all vehicle suppliers and finance companies for the very best deals
- We email you a written quotation and application form
- If happy with the quotation you complete the application form
- Once accepted we email you a new vehicle order form to sign
- We order your new car or van and email you the lease documents
- You complete and return the contract documents
- We deliver your shiny new car or commercial
Cheap Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Car Leasing
Lease World supply cheap Personal & Business lease deals on all Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe cars.
We match the best and cheapest finance suppliers with the cheapest lease funders and the results are that we offer YOU the very best lease deals available.
The lease durations we offer range from 24 to 60 months.
We can supply Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe car lease on any annual mileage up to a total of 160,000 miles.
Full Maintenance lease is available as well as other additional services such as breakdown cover and relief vehicle cover.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe Delivery times will depend on the exact model and colour of Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe you require.
However, if you require a rare or hard to get vehicle quickly we will search the entire country to find you one.
Click below to see some of our sample Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Coupe lease deals, then request a written lease quotation or you can apply for the finance you require online.
Whilst the majority of the lease we offer are on Contract Hire, we can also offer Finance Lease, Contract Purchase (PCP), Hire Purchase or whatever you require and will advise if applicable which finance method we feel would be most suited to your lease requirements.
REMEMBER - WE REFUSE TO BE BEATEN ON PRICE OR SERVICE !!!
Car and Van Leasing:
Car leasing is the leasing of the use of a motor vehicle car or van for a fixed or indefinite period of time. It is commonly offered by dealers as an alternative to car or vehicle purchase. The key difference in a lease is that after the lease expires, the lessee must return the car or vehicle to the dealer or buy it.
Car Leasing offers advantages to both buyers and sellers. For the buyer, lease payments will usually be lower than payments on a car loan would be and qualification is usually easier. Some consumers may prefer leasing as it allows them to simply return a car and select a new model when the lease expires, allowing a consumer to drive a new vehicle every few years without the responsibility of selling the old vehicles. A lessee does not have to worry about the future value of the car or vehicle, while a vehicle owner does. For the leasor, leasing generates income from a vehicle the leasor still owns and will be able to sell or lease again once the original lease has expired. As consumers will typically use a leased vehicle for a shorter period of time than one they buy outright, leasing may generate repeat customers more quickly, which may fit into various aspects of a dealer's business model.
Lease agreements typically stipulate an early termination fee and limit the number of miles a lessee can drive (for passenger cars, a common number is 10,000 to 15,000, 20,000, 25,000, 30,000 miles per year of the lease). If the mileage allowance is exceeded, fees may apply. Dealers will typically allow a lessee to negotiate a higher mileage allowance, for a higher lease payment. Car Lease agreements usually specify how much wear on the vehicle is allowable, and the lessee may face a fee if that amount of wear has been exceeded.
The actual car lease payments are calculated very similarly to the way loan payments are, but instead of an APR, the company uses something called the money factor.
At the end of a lease term, the leasee must either return the car or vehicle to the owner or purchase it. The end of lease price is usually agreed upon when the lease is signed.
- We are a customer focused, friendly, family company.
- We have the most competitive rates in the UK.
- We supply all makes and models of car and van, from Audi to VW, Alfa to Volvo..
- We have a broad range of funders, suppliers and sourcing agents
- We have hundreds of satisfied customers and more every day. Feedback
- We have a searchable online lease database of 4,000 offers using Quoteamotor.
- We simply refuse to be beaten on price! - Price promise
- We have regular exclusive special offers
- WE WANT YOU TO BE OUR NEXT SATISFIED CUSTOMER