- Search our website and request an online quotation or phone us to find you the right deal. tel. 01189 420030
- We check with all vehicle suppliers and finance companies for the very best deals
- We email you a written quotation and application form
- If happy with the quotation you complete the application form
- Once accepted we email you a new vehicle order form to sign
- We order your new car or van and email you the lease documents
- You complete and return the contract documents
- We deliver your shiny new car or commercial
Peugeot Leasing and Contract Hire
At Lease World we supply leases on all models of Peugeot.
Other finance methods are available if required although Contract Hire usually tends to be the best form of finance. When you request a lease car quotation we will quote different forms of finance if we feel this would benefit you.
The lease deals available on the Peugeot are from 24 to 60 months. Personal and Business lease. Any annual mileage but not exceeding a total of 160,000 miles. Car lease rates will vary depending on the Peugeot model required, lease duration, annual mileage, specification and deposit paid. Non maintenance and Full maintenance leases.
Peugeot delivery times will vary depending on which model Peugeot you require, your colour choice and additional options required. If you requirement is quick delivery then we will search the UK for a suitable car to lease be it a company car or a personal lease car.
Our aim is always to supply the cheapest car lease and the best customer service. With Lease World leasing a car or van is made easy and enjoyable as it should be. See what our customers say on our feedback page.
Click on the Peugeot below to be taken to our sample lease rate pages so that you can request a written quotation.
|Cheap Peugeot 107 Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 2008 Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 207 CC Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 208 Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 3008 Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 308 CC Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 308 Hatchback Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 308 SW Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 5008 Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 508 Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 508 SW Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot Bipper Tepee Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot Expert Tepee Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot Ion Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot Partner Tepee Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot RCZ Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot 207 Van Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot Bipper Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot Boxer Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot Expert Lease Offers|
|Cheap Peugeot Partner Lease Offers|
Car and Van Leasing:
Car leasing is the leasing of the use of a motor vehicle car or van for a fixed or indefinite period of time. It is commonly offered by dealers as an alternative to car or vehicle purchase. The key difference in a lease is that after the lease expires, the lessee must return the car or vehicle to the dealer or buy it.
Car Leasing offers advantages to both buyers and sellers. For the buyer, lease payments will usually be lower than payments on a car loan would be and qualification is usually easier. Some consumers may prefer leasing as it allows them to simply return a car and select a new model when the lease expires, allowing a consumer to drive a new vehicle every few years without the responsibility of selling the old vehicles. A lessee does not have to worry about the future value of the car or vehicle, while a vehicle owner does. For the leasor, leasing generates income from a vehicle the leasor still owns and will be able to sell or lease again once the original lease has expired. As consumers will typically use a leased vehicle for a shorter period of time than one they buy outright, leasing may generate repeat customers more quickly, which may fit into various aspects of a dealer's business model.
Lease agreements typically stipulate an early termination fee and limit the number of miles a lessee can drive (for passenger cars, a common number is 10,000 to 15,000, 20,000, 25,000, 30,000 miles per year of the lease). If the mileage allowance is exceeded, fees may apply. Dealers will typically allow a lessee to negotiate a higher mileage allowance, for a higher lease payment. Car Lease agreements usually specify how much wear on the vehicle is allowable, and the lessee may face a fee if that amount of wear has been exceeded.
The actual car lease payments are calculated very similarly to the way loan payments are, but instead of an APR, the company uses something called the money factor.
At the end of a lease term, the leasee must either return the car or vehicle to the owner or purchase it. The end of lease price is usually agreed upon when the lease is signed.
- We are a customer focused, friendly, family company.
- We have the most competitive rates in the UK.
- We supply all makes and models of car and van, from Audi to VW, Alfa to Volvo..
- We have a broad range of funders, suppliers and sourcing agents
- We have hundreds of satisfied customers and more every day. Feedback
- We have a searchable online lease database of 4,000 offers using Quoteamotor.
- We simply refuse to be beaten on price! - Price promise
- We have regular exclusive special offers
- WE WANT YOU TO BE OUR NEXT SATISFIED CUSTOMER